Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


This year being thankful has a whole new means. I have always been thankful before too but after being in a third world country I realized I take so much for granted. I am now thankful for more simple things .

I am thankful for a wonderful God who has given us so much
I am thankful for a wonderful Husband for loves me unconditional
I am thankful for our for handsome boys, who are the joys of my live.
I am thankful for parents and in-laws who are God-fearing and have a great love for Jesus.
I am thankful for a great church, where we can go to worship God without worrying others may harm us.
I am thankful for good health in our family
I am thankful for clothes and especially shoes
I am thankful for a house with insulation to keep the cold out in the winter.
I am thankful for friends who are always willing to lend a helping hand, or be there when we need to laugh.

I could go on and on, but I need to stop so I can get the kids ready for church (connor's got green 11 so I need to stay home with him). But I just ask that you a moment to thank God so everything you are thankful for this Thanksgiving Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment