Sunday, December 9, 2007

Happy 6th Birthday Brendan!!!!

It was 6 years ago on a Sunday morning that we welcomed Brendan into our family. About 5:30a.m. my water must have broke into a very small trickle. So I called the doctor, we had breakfast and then headed to the hospital. Brendan was born just before noon. What a joy he has brought to our family.




It amazes me how fast the years have gone. All the memories we have shared. The laughs we have laughed and the tears I shed when he was so bad I did know what to do. I hope the other 3 will someday say that Brendan is the best big brother anyone could have.







































2 comments:

  1. What great memories! Birthdays & butterfly bandages. I think Brad had a birthday picture with double arm casts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brendon,

    Happy Birthday!

    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete