Wednesday, October 31, 2012

fall camping

We tried something new this year...fall camping.  I must looking back, I didn't know what to expect.  You see for the most part we have camped at either GunLake or in Holland, both in the summer, both have lakes and beaches.  So I didn't know if I would enjoy camping with the heat and the water.  But I'm already looking forward to next year, and it rained the majority of the time we were there this fall.

I'm sure if it was because it was nice to take a short break from the hussle and bussle of our fall schedule, or it was the fact the boys are getting older and dont need me to do everything for them, or if it was the company we shared, but I'm must say I had tons of fun and am looking forward to summer and fall camping already.
the boys and Bultsma's kids with their pumpkins

Me and my buddy



Jaci, Stacie and me.






all the kiddos during one of our walks

picture by the lighthouse






No comments:

Post a Comment