Friday, September 28, 2007

So who's fault is it????

That is the question I had to ask this morning after I found 1 and 1/2 bags of double stuffed oreos gone. I was getting ready for a purse party I have tonight when I stepped into the kitchen and noticed that there was a empty package of oreos on the counter. Now I didn't remember seeing that earlier this morning, but I thought maybe Mike had eaten some after I went to bed last night. Although it's not like him to eat that many (1/2 package) but I thought who knows......

Then I checked the freezer, that's were we keep our oreos and there was only one package left in there instead of two...I bought 3 total because they were on sale last week. That made me go investigate into the matter more. I found three boys either eating oreos, hiding oreos, or evidence of oreos on their mouths.

Of course when I asked who got the oreos out of thr freezer in the first place no one would fess up. Why do my kids have to make it so diffcult by using that "I don't know" phrase. Life would be so much easier for me, as a parent, if I didn't have to spend so much time figuring out who's fault it was. It would also be easier on them...I would only have to spank one kid instead of all three.

I never really got a straight answer, but through process of elimination I think it was Austin aka Naughty Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment