Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What the future will bring....

The other day, out of the blue Mike asked me "Do you ever wonder who Brendan's friends will be in high school? Do you think they will be the same as they are now?"

My response was "I just hope he's making friends now, much less worrying about who will be his friends in high school."

Over the past few days, the Mike's question keeps going over and over in my mind. Are Brendan's friends going to be the same as they are now??? How are his friends going to affect Brendan as he goes up??? Those are just a couple of the questions that keeps coming back to me. But then I need to remember that it's out of my hands, I need to have faith that God will lead his life down the right path.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder that all the time! or I think "Wow! Ashlyn could actually end up marrying one of these kidlets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Drew and Brendan are friends for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete