Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I've been tagged....will you be next???

First, I must say thanks to Michelle for tagging me.

The rules.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.

Okay so my middle name is SUZANNE...here is goes.

"S" - Soccer Mom: i think it's just starting seeing how the first of my boys is playing. I think it will be lots of fun to go to the games and cheer on my boys. Who knows I could be doing this for the next 18 years. WOW!!!

"U" - Unique: per my husband, he says "You're one of a kind" Okay whatever....

"Z" - BuZy: yeah I know that this doesn't start with Z but I couldn't think of anything else. Do I need to say more? Like the rest of you with kids, life is just plain buzy.

"A" - Angry: It sometimes the way I feel when my boys are doing one of their many naughty acts. Then I need to remember that boys will be boys and I need to help them correct their behaviors

"N" - Naughty Nick: This is the nickname of one of my boys. You may know this already from previous blogs, but in case you don't, that how I refer to Austin. The rest of the kids also have nicknames: Brendan is Whiny Willie, Lucas is Sensitive Sally, and Connor is still growing into a nickname.

"N" - Needed: I don't think my family would manage without me. I don't think Mike would make it to too many functions without me reminding him when and where we need to be.

"E" - Effort: most of the time it takes more effort than I would like to make sure I do my devotions each day. I will admit there are many days that I run out of time. I need to make more of an effort.

Okay I think that's it. Now I don't know enough people that blog(who haven't already been tagged) for each of the letters in my middle name so here are the few I do know.

I tag: Mini Me, Confessions in Caledonia, The Church Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment