Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Farm boys

Being a farming family you would think that I have tons of pictures with my kids in tractors, by cows and anything else that has to do with farming....but I don't. Mike actually doesn't do much cropping at this farm. Mike pretty much buys all the field for the cows on this farm. So when Mike actually does get into a tractor, the boys get soooooo excited and can't wait to ride with him. Well last night was one of those nights. Last fall, they planted winter rye in the field and it needed to be cut down so they could chop it today.
All the boys looking for daddy with the Haybine.


Brendan was first to get his ride, because he had to get ready for bed the earliest cause he still has school.
Lucas was next, and of course he has to "rub it in" to Austin.

Austin waiting for daddy to come back to get him.
Connor waiting patiently for his ride.

2 comments:

  1. Now what boy does love a tractor. I know that mine do and from the pictures it looks like yours do too.
    I came over from Multiples and More. I am totally in love with your bags. I think that I need one or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are gorgeous!!! stopping by from Multiples & More :-)

    ReplyDelete