Thursday, November 3, 2011

Days of Thanksgiving: Day 3

Today I am thankful and proud that I am an American

"I'm proud to be an American, Where at least I know I'm free.  I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.  I'll proudly stand up next to him to defend her still today, Cuz there aint no doubt I love this land.  God bless the USA" (From the song “Proud to be an American")




God truly has blessed America.  We have so much more than so many people in the world.  So many things that we take be granted each and every day.  So today I want to thank God for allowing me to be a citizen of this great land, because HE could have put me in a hundred million other places in the world.  
I am thanking for the freedom that I have to worship and thank the LORD most high for this blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment