Monday, December 12, 2011

double digital

Can I really be this old????  I mean where the past 10 years go?  I can't believe I already have a child in the double digitals...that's right Brendan is now 10!!!  

This past Friday was his birthday and he was so excited to celebrate his day.  Here are some of the highlights from the day.

1. cinnamon rolls for a birthday treat.
2. being at school (he was sick for 2 days before the big day)
3.  having the grandparents over for a party
4.  getting ninjago legos
5.  having the ninjago legos built within 10 minutes of ripping open the gift.
6.  the $20 in one of his birthday cards.
7.  Pokemon cards from his friend
8.  new books to read.
9.  a new Jeopardy DS game
10.  cake

one posed pictures with all the gifts before they're open.

 opening his gifts with  his jack knife.

 the opened gifts



 the cake



Happy Birthday Brendan!!!!

I  pray that you will continue to be the young man that you are growing up to be.  Someone who loves life, your family and the LORD.  I pray that you will continue to grow in your relationship with God.  I love you more today than the day you were born...so does your dad. :)    Thanks for being who you are

No comments:

Post a Comment