Saturday, June 9, 2012

My baby has finished Kindergarten!!!!

Wow!!!  where has the time gone.  Another school year has come to a close and I don't know if I'm quite ready for that.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE summer and not having to get up at 6:30 every morning.  But I don't know if I ready to be a mom to a 5th grader, two 3rd graders and a 1st grader.  I have a feeling this fall will be a huge adjustment for me with not having any kids home during the week.  But enough about next fall, I don't want to wish it upon us any sooner than it will already come. 

May 31, the kindergarteners had their end of the year program.  During this program they sing some songs, recite the ABC bible verses they learned throughout the year and they all dress up as one of the Zoo phonic animals.  Connor was Kayo Kangaroo.


 Connor with some of his friends






 and there's nothing better than having a piece of cake to finish the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment