Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today's Adventure: Children's Museum

After an early morning of the boys fighting with each, chasing each other around the house, and lots of crying. I decided that they needed to get out of the house. Well, I founf it hard to ship them outside with it raining. Mid morning I packed all the boys in the car and headed to the GR Children's Museum. I really wanted to take the boys to see the Bob the Builder Project: Build it exhibit anyway. I think they had some fun and it was nice to see them playing together without the fighting and teasing.




We ending up because Connor was getting tired and starting throwing everything in sight on the floor. That's the first time I took the boys to the museum and now I wish I would have done it sooner.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bob the Builder. I will go with you anytime- we love that place! (alhtough I am pretty sure that is where Bryce picked up RSV:-)

    ReplyDelete