Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Did you know....

...that a 20 month old knows more about a computer than his mommy. Or at least knows how to screw up his mommy's computer. I was busy doing the usually stuff this morning, when I decided to take a minute and check my emails. I couldn't believe it...it was like someone had turned my computer screen upside down. As I am writing this, all the words are upside down and backwards. Mike will have to figure out how to change it....it's fustrating to use the mouse completely backward. Anyway I took a few pics, but I don't know if they will show up all that well. I'm thinking the terrible twos are just beginning...




While I was uploading the photos, Mike just called me and we fixed it. Yeah!!!! So if you ever want to be a trick on someone, press ALT+CTRL+(the up arrow) and the screen and the mouse functions will be upside down.

2 comments:

  1. um, you know what I'm going to say about this...PCs are bizarre. No problems such as this with a Mac.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't call it a "problem". PC's are just so feature rich that you don't even know it's there.

    ReplyDelete