Saturday, June 28, 2008

Call in the Big Guns



What do you do when your 20 months old son, locks himself in your bedroom and there is no key to unlock the door?


1. Call husband home

2. Pray and hope that you left a window unlocked

3. Husband comes up with plan and you would think he would get a ladder, not my husband. He gets the skytrak.

4. Have wife lift husband up of skytrak with no cage platform, just forks. scary huh?

5. Take screen off window. YES!!!! window in unlocked (sigh)

6. Open window.

7. Rescue Child

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome!
    I bet Mike wants to be a firefighter when he grows up! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The no-cage thing is what would worry me. Thank God the window was unlocked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie - the no cage thing scared me too, but he assured me that he does it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice !! No tractor with a big bucket??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that would worry me even more!

    ReplyDelete