Saturday, February 14, 2009

Starbucks "The Way I See It #292"

Today I was at Meijers, and treated myself to a Starbucks coffee. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed every last drop of it. While I was drinking I checked out what was written on the cup. It was good enough to blog about.

"The way we get to live forever is
through memories stored in the
hearts and souls of those whose
lives we touch. That's our soul print.
It's our comfort, our emotional nourishment
at the end of the day and the end of a life.
How wonderful that they are called up
at will and savored randomly.
It seems to me we should spend
our lives in a conscious state
of creating these meaningful moments
that live on. Memories matter."
~Leeza Gibsons.

This is so true. with just recently losing my g-pa and g-ma Geerlings, it comforting to look back on the memories that I had with both of my grandparents; times I will cherish and never forget. I want my family and friends to have the same kind of memories of me some day. Just something to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment