Monday, February 23, 2009

Surgery

We finally had enough with the ear infections, so today we went to Metro Health for tubes.
Connor hanging out and watching some cartoons before surgery.


He didn't really like having this thing on his toe.


This is our kid on drugs. LOL
After surgery, Connor was not a happy camper. I didn't realize how strong he was...he wanted nothing to do with me or Mike. He just wanted to leave.
A few hours later, he was happy again and wanted to have his pictures taken.
Mike and I are so thankful that everything went well today, and hopefully this will be the end of ear infections...at least for Connor.

2 comments:

  1. look at how fast his hair is growing back :)

    glad surgery went well for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Guy! I did not even realize he was going in for this. Poor guy. I hope this ends the ear infections!

    ReplyDelete