Friday, March 6, 2009

These didn't cut it

I thought I would try and get the twin's 5 year pictures before their birthday this year. I had to do it in two different "photo shoots" Here are some of the pictures that are cute, but I didn't want to remember there 5 year this way.
On this one, Connor tried to sneak in the picture.
The twins wanted to do funny faces, not my favorite.

Austin pouting - he's the one that I couldn't get a good picture of during the first photo shoot.
What is he thinking about?
more pouting...
...and picking the nose.

You will have to wait until the twin's birthday to see the good ones. Have a great day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So..it doesn't get easy to get shots of multiples as they age, huh? Rats! Today the triplets have their pictures..wish me luck! At least they have DARLING tutus to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times, that picture taking! Where do you take these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my living room - I seem to get the best light there.

    ReplyDelete