Monday, June 21, 2010

Family Pictures - take #1

Here's the first try at a family picture for this summer, and there are so many things wrong with them.  


1.  My boys think that their shirts are their napkins, maybe that's because they don't wear shirts at home some when we're away they think they can just rub their hands down the first of the shirt to get food off.

2.  I couldn't for the life of me get Austin to smile, even a little bit.  So every picture that was taken I get a scowl from him.

3.  Mike didn't want to be in any pictures.  I had to bribe him...enough said.

4.  On the one of the whole family, we took about 25 pictures and every one Lucas has his eyebrows way funny.

There are so many more issues I have with the pictures, but I just wanted to share them with you (plus Mike wanted to get rid of his kindergarten pic at the top of the blog.)  Enjoy!  I'm sure there will be more taken as the summer goes along.





4 comments:

  1. I love the one of your family- all things considered, it is great! You all look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pix! Family pix are always worth the bribing and the arguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PICS! What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete