Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sneak Peak + Updates

Here's a sneak peak of another project I'm working on.



and to update you on my other projects.  I am still waiting for a chunk of time where I have nothing also to do but paint my little cabinet...I'm hoping to get that time on Saturday evening.  I can't wait to show you the color.   :P

I decided to just look for new sconces to replace to ugly UFO looking things I had before. Not sure what I want...I should have just purchase two more of the ones I have in the rest of house, when I changed them 4 1/2 years ago.  I really don't understand why there are sconces all over this house...I don't see what purpose they have.  But I have the holes in the wall and I need to cover them up somehow.

and I need to get my hubby to promise me a day, so we can make a trip to Ikea...more on that later. 

1 comment: