Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost all sense of creativity + a sneak peek

As I have said before and I am in the middle of redo-ing our playroom (which is actually the formal living and dining rooms in our house).  Since we moved into the house 4 1/2 years ago, I have put up with this "spaceship looking" wall sconces, and now that I am making the room more to my style I can't use them the way they are anymore.  So my question for you is - Is there anything I can do to update these or am I better off getting something new?

and here's a sneak peek of my latest project, more to coming on that later.

2 comments:

  1. I am intrigued. Both by the new project and the UFO sconces-- LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should donate those sconces to the local pool hall! Definitely donate, there is no creativity that can resurrect those beauties!

    ReplyDelete