Thursday, March 31, 2011

one of the many signs of spring



  I love this time of the year...the time when the blahs of winter are coming to an end and the signs of spring begin to appear.  The snow starts to melt and the brown, soon-to-be green, grass shows itself.  The temperatures begin to warm up...or at least there's more sunshine to make my day seem happier.  The spring flowers are beginning to come up out of the earth. and the thoughts of a warm lazy summer are within reach. I love all of these things.

What I don't like is mud...
and unfortunately my boys seem to LOVE it,  
I don't like the fact the our backyard comes a mud hole and that all boys are attracted to mud like butterflies to nectar.  I guess it's a good thing that the mud comes after winter and not before...I don't think there's really a good way to get these clean anymore.

Looking forward to a drier backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment