Sunday, March 13, 2011

Trip to the Zoo

Last week, Connor's preschool class took a field trip to the local zoo.  We were very blessed to have half way descent weather...it was a bit cold and windy but at least isn't snowing or raining. There wasn't a ton of animals out for us to see, but what was out was moving and the kids were excited is see the animals.

First we saw the bald eagles,
then we stopped by to see the pengiuns and fish,

next we headed back outside and saw the barn owl and then it was inside again to see the frogs.

After spotting the blue frogs, we were back outside to see the otter, he liked putting on a show for us, but didn't get in the water.  I don't blame him...I bet it was really cold.

Next we saw the bears,

mountain lions,
and spotted leopards.
Our last stop for to see the gorillas and monkeys




It was a fun day for most...Connor on the other hand, I had to push him along from exhibit to exhibit and then when we were home later that day, Connor informed me that the zoo was BORING!!!!  

WHAT!?!?!?!?  I guess I should know by now that life is always one crazy adventure with four boys.





No comments:

Post a Comment