Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is February 14....

the day of  LOVE.







This afternoon I spontaneously thought it would be fun for  us to have a special Valentine's Day dinner together.  So I made the boys' favorite foods - homemade Chicken fingers, corn on the cob, potatoes, & cherry fluff.  Then I added a few more things - jell-o in the shape of hearts and cupcakes.  I won't kid you it was lots of work, but it was all worth when Brendan thanked me to all my hard work putting a great supper together.

I made the boys place cards with a few left over pictures I had from their valentines.




 I hope everyone else had as wonderful day as I did. 
 I am so blessed and grateful for Mike and the boys and the love they show me each day.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment: