Tuesday, February 8, 2011

not liking it.

Remember this post where I asked for your help in deciding what color to paint our lockers?


Well I took your advise to paint it brown....


I HATE IT!!!!!


in fact I dislike it so much I won't even take pictures.  I told the boys to put their junk that in it and I shut the door to the laundry room.  I am really having a hard time with this and that's not typical for me.  I actually started a different project in the house and really want to forgot about it.


So now I need more ideas.  I have orange paint on the walls in my laundry room and the adjacent hall way is kind of a golden brown color (it's actually color OLD GOLD)  The walls inside the closet that the lockers are in are a tan color and I really don't want to change that, so I will need to work with that.


I'm pounding out my frustrations with my newest project....

3 comments:

  1. oops. sorry it didn't work out. now you really have to post a picture... let us see how bad it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really can't go wrong with white :) I'm with Chelle...I want to see pictures. It can't be that bad :)

    ReplyDelete