Saturday, January 22, 2011

Black or White?

Which one will help hide dirty better?   

That is my question for you today. Let me explain...a few years back my wonderful husband help me with another one of my many projects; 


turning a ordinary closet (usually the doors were never shut) 




into a locker/cubby  system for the boys' stuff

and it works great...for the most part.  YES this picture was taken this morning and YES  it's a mess (I haven't figured out how to keep it clean without me doing it ...yet)  and really that's no the problem...my biggest problem is DIRT!!!  It's always looks dirty and I can't keep up or maybe I just to lazy to keep up when instead I can just close the door and not see it. (the closet is inside my laundry room)


That all being said,  I'm back to my question again...(either way I need to paint it again). 

 Do I paint it White or Black?

3 comments:

  1. hmmm...i've gone both dark and light, and it doesn't seem to matter. You always see the dirt! You know I love white, so that's what I choose....unless you did turquoise or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps a shade of brown? to match dirt LOL! actually it could look cute brown. have fun painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the brown idea with the boys names in a fun color. Our front closet was a mess too...I got so sick of it so...I made the kids go back and put shoes in neatly, hang their coats etc.... it took me awhile to get there but now they are really neat about it and I love how much better it looks..and it's not me doing it. They even tattle on each other if they see their siblings shoes just thrown in...I love that tattle! Good luck, I know you will make it darling

    ReplyDelete