Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Fun

What a gorgeous day we had today here in Michigan. I forgot how much the sunshine does for a person. I started the day by going to Holland and as I was driving I was so amazed how the trees looked...it was almost if God was getting ready for a big party by sprinkling the tree tops with glitter.  There was lots of sparkles out there this morning and I loved it.

After I got home I had to kick the boys outside, for some reason they thought is was okay to sit inside playing Wii all day...NOT!!!!  We had so much fun outside.  The boys on the quad or sled, Mike making sure no one got hurt, and me with my camera.

Before Connor's ride on the sled...


after his ride.

Lucas and Brendan behind the wheel

and then it was Austin's turn...
and off he went.

Brendan giving Connor a ride for his money.  Connor just hung on for dear life and loved it!!!

Lucas getting ready for a ride

Finally Connor got to drive...Watch out, World!!!!

He really needs to work on his driving...I don't think doing donuts is acceptable driving.
Mike...enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment