Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Birthday Boy

I want to take a moment to reflect on our birthday boy. It seems like just yesterday that Brendan was the newest addition to our little family, and since then our family has really grown.

It was a Sunday morning around 7:30 when I first called the doctor because I thought my water had broken. At this point I was just started having contractions. My doctor told me to eat some breakfast and come to the hospital. I would say that it was an uneventful birth. Brendan was born at 12:56 p.m. I was so excited to see that precious little baby in my arms.

and so life continues and my baby is growing up and is now 7 years old.
He loved school, learning about all kinds of animals but especially African animals, he loves science, and most of all his teachers. He hates it when there's a snow day and even Saturdays because he can't go to school.

He really doesn't like to sleep in bed, but prefers to sleep on the floor.

He loves to eat cheeseburgers, homemade chicken strips and smashed potatoes. But really doesn't like green beans or peanut butter.

He loves his brothers, but kind of a love hate relationship.

and most of all he loves Jesus.


Brendan, dad and I are so proud of you. We are so glad that you is in our family, we can't imagine life without you. We love you so much. Happy 7th Birthday, Brendan. We will continue to prayer for you and the people and things in your future. We will pray that you make smart choices and find friends that are a good influence in your life. And lastly we will pray that your relationship with Jesus will continue to grow stronger every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment