Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.

After I spent some time with the family at the parade, I headed over to Stacey's house for a christmas party. It was so much fun. Everyone except me (party pooper with an excuse) came in an ugly christmas sweater. There was a contest to see who sported the best worst sweater and the winners were Jamie and Michelle (tie).

Other than that we eat a little, drank a little (or a lot) and laughed tons.
Jamie

Jamie's backside
Becky
Kathy
Stacey
Sara
Kristin
Lia, Kathy, and Chelle
Kristin, Meredith, Chelle, and Katie
Bill, Sara, and Laura

4 comments:

  1. What a night! It was awesome - tons of fun! I love my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you ever choose who'd win? They were all awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOh, Sarah is going to kill you!

    That was a lot of fun, though. Thanks Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pic of Kathy! ha!

    sorry "party chelle" showed up! she sure is annoying!

    ReplyDelete