Monday, August 17, 2009

Family Pic

Last week Monday, we headed to Leslie E. Tassell Park in Cascade to have our family pictures taken. Of course I had to pick the second hottest day of the summer...or at least it seemed that way. I really didn't want super summery (if that's a word) pictures, so I put half of the fam in jeans and a couple of us in long sleeves (which pretty much were changed last minute)

The boys did great for the most part. Connor needs to be bribe with smarties and Austin needs a couple "talking to" by Dad. Of course we had a great photographer who was willing to be just about anything to get the boys attention - balancing leaves and smarties on her camera & rocks on her head (thanks Carolyn!!!) I was anxious to see how the pictures turned out, so when I got the email on Saturday that a sneak preview was on her blog I was so excited!!!!! They turned out amazing and I can't wait to see what else she has for us.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great picture of your family. Everyone is smiling and looks so great!

    ReplyDelete