Wednesday, August 31, 2011

first pinterest project

So the last couple days weeks I've spent away too much time browsing this new website called pinterest.com.  If you have been on yet, you need to check it out...I'm in love.  Yesterday I across this great canvas artwork that would be prefect for Connor to do on one of his days home from school. (he's in kindergarten and is home on Tuesdays and Thursdays)  

http://explanationrequired.blogspot.com/2010/07/messy-masterpiece.html


Well, after the second time of asking for lunch before the morning had even began, I hopped down the stair to grab a canvas and then to my craft for some paint.  Here's what Connor came up with.  I love it and hung it in the toy room to help remind me that the toy room doesn't always have to be clean.



1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog via Charity today. :) I loooooove Pinterest! (Really, it's sad how much time I've been on there in the past few months. So sad!)

    If you are interested, I'm doing a weekly blog challenge (starting next week) to have a bunch of us do a interest project a week! If you do more, feel free to link up!

    (And now that I see you're a blogger... I'll be keeping up with you so much more! LOL)

    ReplyDelete