Friday, February 17, 2012

Catch Up: building a snowman

Seeing the snow fall this afternoon reminded me that I had some updating to do here on my blog.  It's been a while and for that I apologize.  A while back in January when there was snow the boys thought it would be fun to make a couple snowmen.  They really wanted to make them only so that they could run over them with the quad.  BUT  this mom had to make a photo moment on of it.  So I grab the snowman kit from in the house and the boys humored me with a couple photos...I even got Ally in them.

And as far as running them over with the quad...the battery was dead and the snowmen melted overnight so that didn't have.  Which I'm actually glad about cause I had visions of the boys flipping over the hand bars when the quad hit the super density snowman.










1 comment:

  1. haha! I love that you said the only reason they wanted to make it was to destroy it with the quad :) boys!! great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete