Thursday, March 8, 2012

A trip down the birthday lane

Today is Austin and Lucas' birthday.  They are so excited they get to celebrate their golden birthday today...even though if you would ask them they're not sure what a golden birthday is,  HA!!!  Anyway, we have lots of birthday celebrations lined up for the next couple weeks seeing how Mike is town of the country.  Until I have pictures of the parties, I thought I would take you to birthdays past.  ENJOY!!!

 a few day after their birthday...one of my favorite pictures of them. 
 First Bday...I'm shocked that I actually made that cake, complete with a 3d Bear on top!!!
 2nd birthday...must have spent too much time of the 1st birthday cake, because this one was store bought

 3rd birthday..the boys were into Elmo
 The twins requested mouse cupcakes for their cake this year
 4th birthday...cowboy themed party.
 6th birthday...HA HA!!!!  I just had to throw this picture into the mix. Every time I see it, it cracks me up.  Austin's going to hate me someday for taking this picture.
7th Birthday...soccer themed party and I guess I was just lazy because I just made plain cupcakes for them.

Happy Birthday Boys!!!!  We love you more and more each day.  We pray that God will continue to bless you as you become your own special person.

2 comments:

  1. OK, love this post. Few thoughts:

    1) That first picture is precious. Its amazing that, even in their early days, they look so different already.

    2) Not surprised you made that cake. Holy moly, that thing is awesome.

    3)You know I LOVE me some twinners dressed alike. Therefore, picture 1 and birthday 4-7 are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Austin and Lucas! I LOVE seeing old pictures, and I love that newborn picture :)

    ReplyDelete