Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July Birthdays



This morning I found out I'm an aunt again to a new baby girl - Sarah Grace. Congratulations, Dan, Mary and Isaiah!!!!! We are so happy for you and may God continue to bless your growing family.

This is just one of many birthdays that our family celebrates in July. It starts on July 1, my niece Allyson had her 5th birthday. It was a special birthday for her because she got an American Girl Doll (Molly) and she went to Chicago for tea at the American Girl Store. What a blast for a little girl or any girl for that matter. I would even love to have an American Girl Doll.

Then there was my Grandma Lucas' birthday on July 7, she turned 86 years old. We got together at a Park in Zeeland for pizza. She is an amazing mom, grandma, and great-grandma. My boys love to visit her and grandpa, but we don't get to see them as much as we used to.

Also on July 7, is my father-in-law's birthday. Last Saturday night, he and mom came over for supper. We had a campfire in the backyard and had hobo pies to eat. Brendan wanted to make sure that we had a cake but settled for store bought cupcakes because I didn't have any eggs in the house.

Next in line is July 9, that's my brother Brian's birthday.

Finally - My nephew, Isaiah, will be celebrating his 3rd birthday on July 30. I'm sure he is going to have tons of fun on his birthday, and if he's anything like my boys I won't tell him until the last minute about the party.

Happy Birthday to you all!!!!! We are so blessed to have you all in our family. May God continue to bless you with a healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment