Saturday, July 21, 2007

Naughty's at it again.....

Here's the latest stunt that Austin did. Earlier this afternoon I had gotten a fruit platter ready for the park party we had tonight. I had cut up half of a watermelon and couldn't get the other half in the fridge so I just saran wrapped it and thought I would put in the fridge when I took the fruit platter out when we left.


So after Austin got up from a nap he didn't take, he decided to get his own snack - the watermelon. I was busy sewing on the other side of the house when I heard Austin crying. Austin came running into the sewing room with blood on his finger and smelling like watermelon.


I went to investigate and saw the he had been cutting the watermelon with a Cutco knife. I was thankful that the cut wasn't any bigger than it was, because with the knife he was using, things could have been a lot worse. Here's the watermelon after Austin had his way with it.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Cara!

    It was great to meet you last night! I've got your blog on my "favorites" now and can't wait to read more stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing he did not use a bigger knife. Your kids allow for some amazing stories though....they help each other get into mischief, I think:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Isn't it amazing what our kids can get into when we're not watching . . . even if it's for a split second.

    Today, Bella found on of Mike's arrows (as in a bow and arrow to hunt and kill things with) and thought it was a fishing pole. As she was 'casting' she caught herself in the forhead with the tip . . . low moment! It only takes a second, though, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete