Saturday, May 12, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

This past week was Teacher Appreciation Week at our school.  I had so much fun coming up with small tokens of our appreciation each day with the help of pinterest.    Here's a few of the things I did.
"Sparking my creative juices" with vitamin water or gatorade

 "I'm a smart cookie!!!"  with a bunch of homemade cookies.  I'm so bummed the picture sucks...sorry
 "Star of the school" with a bag of starbucks
 "You were MINT to teach" with a packet of gum...or you could do some mints or a tin of altoids.  I actually quickly whipped with one up cause I couldn't find a printable.
 Reuseable Drink Tumblers with the Teacher's names on the them.
 

Even with all these gifts I still haven't express of much the boys teachers mean to me and Mike.  They are the best teachers in the world!!!!

Thanks again for all that you do each and every day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment