Today is Thanksgiving, a day to give thanks for every that God has given us.
So here are my top 10 things I am thankful for.
10. Our house: with the weather starting to get cold.
I am super thankful for the ability to
heat our house warm and comfort on this snowy morning.
9. Food: we have so much, that sometime we don't know what to eat first.
8. Car: I am grateful for my van and especially for the DVD player inside of it.
7. Clothes: I have so much even when I sometimes think I have nothing to wear.
6. Friends: We have friends who have been around for many years,
and newer friends that we have meet in the last few
years since moving to Freeport.
We love getting to knew each and everyone of you.
Each one of you are special to us.
5. Family: Mike and I both have wonderful immediate families.
Great Parents who are godly and have taught us
so much about how to live our lives centered around God.
4. Church: Caledonia CRC has become a true blessing for us.
3. Brendan, Austin, Lucas, Connor- my boys:
I can't imagine my life without my childs.
I am so thankful for all the joys
that they bring to my life.
2. Mike - my husband: I love my husband
and am so thankful for all that
he does for our family.
He is amazing and so helpful.
1. God: need I say more.
I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.