Thursday, November 8, 2007

the missing pieces

Austin and Lucas are getting into making puzzles. This morning they wanted some help from mommy. As we started making the puzzles I notices that some of the pieces were missing. So that got me investigating what puzzles still had all their pieces. What is it about puzzle pieces missing. Do they try and escape because they are in a black box then they aren't being made? So I spent 1 1/2 hours(precious, valuable time.) looking for missing pieces. Sorry I just had to vent.

This one is missing a piece....
this one is too....

no surprise here - it's missing a piece....

this one is missing two pieces....

And if a piece isn't missing there is a broken piece.... (sorry about the puzzle being up side down)

Finally a puzzle with all it's pieces. ;O)

1 comment:

  1. I don't knwo- but I feel that way with Disney Cars and socks. Is there some vortex in my houe that eats them up? Where are they???

    ReplyDelete