Saturday, October 18, 2008

Picasso with the terrible 2s

Where do I even begin.....it was a stressful for me this past week with my business trying to meet deadlines, that this didn't really faze me. On Friday, Mike came home from work and found Connor writing on the walls and not just one wall; every blank wall in the living room and front entry had maker on them...green and gray marker. So what makes a kid think that it is OK to write on the walls. I don't know, but I have a feeling that the house will need to be repainted in a few years, but first the kids need to grow out of this.

Connor standing by his last Picasso. I'm not sure if he's crying because Mike discplined him of because I made him take a picture with his artwork.
He even draw some on his face!!!! I wonder if that's worth anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment