Monday, November 10, 2008

Any Advise for the "Not So Well Traveled" traveler

Time is growing short, a week from Today I will be headed to Detroit for a trip to Guatemala with Grace Ministries. I'm excited and scared at the same time. First, I have never traveled for this long without Mike and second, I will be going out of the country and have to deal with the whole customs thing. I have no idea what to expect.

I have always wanted to go on a Mission trip and that fact that it ended about in Central America is even better yet. My mom keeps telling me that I can't pack one of the little girls in my suitcase on the way back home. LOL I can't wait to see how God will use us to work through these peoples live.

Anyway I have been doing to searching on the great web for thing to do and not do; things to take and not take. Does someone have any advise for me? As I am sitting hear writing this my stomach is already in knots. I may always look very calm and collective, but I'm not.

If no advise, maybe you can just remember me and the group that I am going with in your prayers next week. If I get a chance I will try and post some updates from Guatemala.