Friday, November 14, 2008

Making Cookies

Seeing how Brendan didn't have school today, we took a trip to Grandma's house and making Christmas cookies. Morgan, Aunt Kelli and Dylan also joined us there. Grandpa was home to this morning, the fields were too wet for him to keep cropping. Making the cookies this morning definitely got me into the Christmas spirit. I even started my Christmas shopping today.
Brendan patting the dough flat
Lucas practicing the roller pin by rolling it up and down his tummy.

a sampling of the cookies

Austin cutting out cookies
Even Connor got into this year. And he did a great job.

Which cookie cutter do I use this time????
Cousin Morgan with her cookie dough

"I can do it, grandpa"
Lucas shaking the flour off his hands

What a mess!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment