Monday, September 7, 2009

Must-Have Mondays


I wouldn't consider myself a great cook or that I even really LOVE to cook, but I enjoy entertaining and having people over to over house and with that comes the need to provide others with something to eat.

A few months ago I heard an ad somewhere, (I wish I remembered where so I could five them some credit) about this website where you can type in the ingredients you have in your pantry and with the click of a button it comes up with recipes that include the ingredients you have on hand.

I {heart} supercook.com.  I would recommend everyone to check it out.  Whether you are on a tight budget or have a refrigerator that has about nothing in it, SuperCook can help you.  Try it for yourself!!!!

That is my Must Have for this Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment