Monday, September 21, 2009

Soccer Kicks!!!!

As promise, here are some pictures of Brendan playing soccer. Once again this week all the boys had games at the same time - 10:30.  So Mike and Connor started off at Brendan's game, and I went to the twin's game.  I am pleased to say that Austin did an awesome job, there was no crying or pouting.  That sure made his mommy proud. :)  


During half time, Mike and I swapped places.  Wow, what a difference between the skill level of the two games.  I had to take a moment to realize how big the field was and how fast the ball moved.  The kids weren't afraid to go after the ball!!!

Brendan getting ready to the game...making sure his shoes were tied.


running after the ball


a little elbow action


look at the concentration in their eyes


Have I told you before how much I love being a soccer mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment