Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend Creativity

The past weekend I finished a couple projects that I am to show off. I really like these personalized pillows I made for the boys. I think they are really cute and would be an adorable addition to any bed. And if you don't like the name thing, you could do prince, princess, diva...



Then I also made this "valance" for license plates for Brendan's room. I have his room decorated in vintage cars and trucks and that this would be something fun and different for a boy's room. (I must give credit to a program I show on HGTV, but I'm not sure which program.)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! You are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had half the talent and creativity as you do! I loove the pillows you made! I also think I'm going to need a bag for me to take back and forth to work each day. I'll most likely be putting in an order soon :) I get so many compliments on my diaper bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pillows. Where did you get all those license plates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the plates from a few Antique Malls. There hard to find unless you want to some an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara, you've got to open your own buisness! Your house is brimming with creative ideas and unique decorative touches here and there....The upside down piece of linoleum in your dining room, with your own decor on it is awesome!

    Sorry to hear about little Austin!! Boo-Hoo! No school today!

    ReplyDelete